Customer Returns Process
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. However if you do need to return an item you have purchased, please follow the instructions below.
Please note, some returns may be subject to a restocking fee. You will be advised of any applicable restocking fee and given the option to proceed with or cancel the request.
- Log in to your shop.wanstor.com account
- Hover the cursor over your name to reveal a menu and select “Returns”
- Click the icon “Create new return”
- Select your order number from the drop down menu
- Fill in the delivery address field to show the current location of the item/s to be returned
- Select the part number of the item you wish to return from the drop down menu under “Part number”
- Add the quantity of this part that needs returning
- Insert the serial number of the item
- Select a return reason:
Reason for Return:
Select this option for:
Broken on delivery
Item damaged in transit
Item defective, does not work
Customer order error
if the item received is not what you ordered or you received a different quantity.
- In the field “Error Description”, please also state which of the following applies:
State of Goods Pristine, seal intact Seal broken, product pristine Seal broken, product unpacked Installed
Please note, this information must be provided for us to be able to process your return.
- If you wish to return more than one product from the same order, please click the button “Add Product” and follow steps 6 – 10 for the next item.
- Once you have completed the form, click “Save” to submit your return request.
- The return request will be sent to Wanstor who will respond to your request within 72 hours. If your return request is successful, you will be provided full returns instructions along with an RMA reference number. Do not return an item to Wanstor without receiving an approval email containing an RMA reference number. You will receive a credit note for the returned item once it has been received and processed by the returns department.